Terms of Findberry service
By using the findberry.com web site and services ("Service") provided by Blumentals Solutions SIA ("Findberry"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Findberry reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on-line at this location. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page and the Terms of Service periodically and to be aware of any changes. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by robots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree to provide Findberry with valid e-mail address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to hide Findberry logo and web links.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Payments and Fees
- The accepted methods of payment are credit card and PayPal. You are responsible for any additional transaction fees that coincide with any payment methods.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account.
- An upgrade from the free service plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Service will be interrupted on paying accounts that reach 10 days past due.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You can cancel your account via our online control panel. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone, email, fax, or any other method.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Findberry, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Findberry reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Findberry website or the Service itself.
- Findberry shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Findberry does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Findberry shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Findberry has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Neither the Terms of Service nor any of the rights, interests or obligations hereunder may be assigned by you (whether by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Findberry. Findberry may assign the Terms of Service without the consent of yours. Subject to the foregoing, the Terms of Service shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Findberry reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Anything not explicitly stated in the Terms of Service is subject to interpretation at Findberry's sole and absolute discretion.